Friday

Hello families!

What a busy, but fun, week. We worked really hard this week to prepare for our sharing assembly today. The students did an awesome job! Thank you to everyone who was able to come share in our learning.

This week we have been working on some "number detective" activities and addition and subtraction word problems. Here is a bonus "homework" activity for the weekend if you're interested!

With each clue, answer: What numbers are eliminated and why? 

1. I am greater than 21. 

2. Both of my digits are odd. 

3. The sum of my digits is less than 8. 

4. When you subtract my digits, the difference is 0. 

5. What number am I? 



This week we also continued to work on measurement and continued learning about the animals that belong to the 7 Grandfather Teachings.

Please remember to return your library books for Monday.

Several students went straight home after the assembly so I decided to wait until Monday to send home the spelling quizzes from today.

Field Trip forms for Fish Creek will be due on Tuesday. Please let me know if you are able to volunteer. All volunteers will be meeting us at Bow Valley Ranche.

Have a lovely (and hopefully not too smoky) weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days