Monday

Hello families,

Today we chose words from the "-og" family. I picked up some large floor puzzles for the class to use and they were a popular responsible work choice today. I saw a lot of good team work! We also had some daily 5 literacy time this morning, and guest reader. I think everyone was very happy that our week of indoor recesses has come to an end!


In the afternoon we went over some expectations and safety rules for gymnastics. This week, the students are using the Canadian Climber and some other gymnastics equipment such as balance beams, trestles and ramps. After recess, students went to music.

Field Trip Forms
Today I sent home field trip forms for our upcoming field trip to the Leighton Art Centre on Monday, February 10th. The forms are due back by Friday, February 6th, but sooner is always better and helps me to get organized ahead of time! If you have reached out to me about volunteering, you will also be getting a volunteer form. Please return the blue form and keep the white form!

We will be having library tomorrow afternoon! 📚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2-6

December 11-15

November 6-9