Friday

Hello everyone,

Today we joined out Grade 3/4 buddies during Daily 5 or some reading time. During work period we worked on day 5 of our chick booklet, talked about some shapes, and had our spelling quiz. We also had some Grade 3/4 students visit us to tell us about the Beyblade club they are starting.

Yesterday I was unexpectedly away and I shared with students that I had to put my cat down that I have had since I was in grade 2. Students were very sympathetic and shared their similar experiences.

In the afternoon we had guest reader and wrote a message to students at the public elementary school in Humboldt. We also did guest reader and enjoyed some time to catch up on work or do free choice. At the end of the day we watched a bit of Magic School Bus about chickens (by popular demand!)

We are still looking for volunteers for our field trip to Ralph Klein Park on Tuesday, April 24th. Please let me know if you are available. We currently only have one volunteer. Forms for this trip will be coming home next week.

Remember to return library books on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days