Thursday

Hello everyone,

This morning we had music and enjoyed gym outside. We are excited to get back in the gym once Alien In-Line is over next week... unless there is some beautiful weather that we need to enjoy! 🌞During work period, we worked on the good copies of our Dream Art and practiced our weekly words.

In the afternoon we had our literacy group where we focused in on punctuation. The kids LOVED this video about different punctuation - they thought it was hilarious. We read a passage about the colour green and did different actions for every punctuation mark we saw. I printed too many copies of the green passage so some students brought it home to share with their families and teach them the actions. I got the passage from this website (just to give them credit!) We then went over some of the ways that we were able to represent 13. Students were then given the challenge to make the number 24 using as many different ways as possible. Next week, students will be exploring their own numbers to represent in different ways.

I've been on a roll with blog lately... is it too much? I don't want to overwhelm anyone but like to keep you all in the loop about our daily activities! I might cut it back a bit after March break and have one at the beginning and end of the week. Your feedback is appreciated! 😊

If you have sent me an email and I have not responded, I apologize! I have seen them all but I'm a little behind on my responses. I will get caught up on that tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days