Monday

Hello families,

Today we did our Weekly Words a little differently! Students worked with a partner to brainstorm as many Christmas/holiday works they could in 10 minutes. We then organized them based on how many letters are in each word and then students could chose 5-8 words from the list. We also worked on the 9th page of our 12 Days of Christmas books and continued working on Christmas cards. I took some photos from the 8th page last week and forgot to post them, so here they are!





In the afternoon I wasn't feeling well and went home. There must be some sort of bug going around but I am hoping to be back tomorrow. Luckily I wrote this blog during snack time! Students had had gym and music while I was away! This week we are looking forward to caroling Tuesday-Thursday, having a visit from AARCS on Tuesday, and being visited by our student teacher on Wednesday (she will be joining us in the new year for 5 weeks!)

On Thursday, we will have a bit of a Christmas celebration. If you would like to send some treats please send me an email so I can make sure we don't have duplicates or too many treats.

Here is the Guest Reader schedule for January in case you missed it on Seesaw!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days