Thursday

Hello families,

This morning we practiced our Weekly Word sight words. During snack we watched "Number Blocks." We then did some Thanksgiving turkey art. In the afternoon, we did daily 5 and had some free choice time and Guest Reader. We also ended our day with a "Peace Conference." A peace conference is similar to a sharing circle, but when the talking rock comes to you, you can choose to thank someone, congratulate someone, or apologize to someone. I'm hoping to do these at the end of each week! It is the sweetest thing - here were some of the comments from our peace conference today.
"Thank you for playing with me when no one else was."
"Thank you for being my friend."
"Thank you for inviting me for a play date."
"Thank you for teaching me new tricks on the playground."
"I'm thankful for everyone being here in our class."
💛💛💛





Please remember that tomorrow is a PD day. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. We will be having library again on Tuesday afternoon so try to remember to send books back to school after the long weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days