Monday

Hello families!

This morning we learned a new material and talked about the letter "B." There was a little confusion on Bs vs Ds so this will be something to focus on this week! We learned how to use the Teen Board material to learn numbers from 11-20 and students brainstormed and chose words from the "-ab" family.

Montessori Teen Board Material 


In the afternoon we had gym and we played a new game called "Cheese Movers." At the very end of the day, students had music! 

Don't forget to return your "homework" from the weekend! I will start reading the Guess Who cards tomorrow. 

Library
Tomorrow we will be having library for the first time this year! We do not have a set schedule for the year but I am hoping to get a time on Tuesdays. I will let you know our regular library time as soon as I know. We will have library every week however students may keep their book for 2 weeks before it becomes over due. 

Scholastic Book Orders
So, I would love to blame Scholastic for not sending me flyers this month but I think it was actually my fault. I borrowed some flyers from other teachers but unfortunately there were not enough to send home with everyone. I think I have this sorted out for next month! Here are photos of this month's Scholastic Flyers! 

Take a look at the flyers below! You can order online here: SCHOLASTIC ONLINE ORDERING
Otherwise, you can send me a note or email with the item number and the name of the product and send a cheque - Scholastic does not accept cash! Make sure to use the price listed under AB with tax included (orange column) 

Back-to-School Basics Flyer






SeeSaw Flyer






Lucky Flyer 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days