Welcome to Room 13!

Hello families of room 13!

Welcome back to the families of our Grade 2 students and welcome to our new Grade 1 students & families!

This is the best place to keep up to date on everything going on in the classroom. You can even "subscribe" to get an email every time I post a blog. I try to update the blog a few days per week!

Today I sent home a yellow "communication folder." This is meant to travel to and from school every day. I'm trying to think of some sort of prize for any student that can keep their folder in good condition and not lose it all year. 🤔

We had a great first day of school! It went by so quickly and it was challenging to fit in everything that I wanted to do! I hope all of your children enjoyed their first day of school... it seemed like many students are already looking forward to tomorrow (and so am I... after a good nights sleep!)

Please note that I am on bus supervision after school every day this week. Normally, I will likely be doing bus supervision 4 days/week but I will let everyone know which day you can expect to see me after school once our final schedule is created.

I am looking forward to a great year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 5-8

December 11-15

First Days